The rugged, yet lightweight Tornado 6 person tents feature a sturdy 3-pole configuration with high side walls for excellent stability and roomy interior. The extended bib on the fly front provides protection from the elements, while allowing greater ventilation during hot weather.
- Tent fly with added delta panels and front bib help keep the rain well away from the tent floor and walls.
- Very sturdy, 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather.
- Twin doors offer great air ventilation, easy access and versatility.
- No-see-um mesh panels on interior walls increase venting for a more comfortable sleep in hot weather.
Chinook Tents are all about the details…
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength.
- Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8’s on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large “D” doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with “no-see-um” mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package — All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
|Fiberglass tent weight||20 lbs 6 oz (9 kg)|
|Aluminum tent weight||18 lbs (8.2 kg)|
|Height||6’3″ (190 cm)|
|Floor||9’7″ x 9’4″ (292 x 285 cm)|
|Body area||88 ft2 (8.2 m2)|
|Box Size||22.5″ x 9.25″ x 9″ (57 x 23.5 x 23 cm)|
Chinook Tornado 6