Featuring another innovative design concept in family/group tents: Chinook’s InterDome™, a 2 tent-in-1 system, for double the living space. One very roomy sleeping dome, plus a functional and practical screened dome with a removable heavy-duty floor will make you the envy of the campground.
- Extremely large screened dome is big enough to fit a picnic table.
- Both Interdome™ rooms have plenty of headroom with peaks that are 6’6″ high.
- Heavy duty, oxford nylon floor on main dome will stand up to repeated camp cot and foot traffic. Very durable PE floor on the screened dome can be removed if necessary.
- Two large doors on the fly double as sun and rain awnings.
- Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain well away from the tent floor and body.
- Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster.
Chinook Tents are all about the details…
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength.
- Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8’s on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large “D” doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with “no-see-um” mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package — All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
|Fiberglass tent weight||24 lbs (10.9 kg)|
|Aluminum tent weight||22 lbs 1 oz (10.3 kg)|
|Poles||4 + ridge|
|Height||6′ (183 cm)|
|Floor||12’10” x 7’10” (391 x 239 cm)|
|Body area||101 ft2 (9.3 m2)|
|with vestibule area||112 ft2 (10.4 m2)|
|Box Size||22″ x 10.5″ x 10.25″ (56 x 27 x 26 cm)|
Chinook Twin Peaks Guide 4